I listen to your specific need and develop a message that will inspire and motivate others to live their lives fully.
I commonly speak to the organizations who are in the first responder community, such as law enforcement and fire fighters. However, I also enjoy inspiring agencies who are experiencing overwhelm from their jobs. Whether it is compassion fatigue or needing to develop a strategy for work/life balance, I consider it my mission in life to teach about the practice of RESILIENCY.
I integrate humor, life’s experiences in my own life, and the knowledge I have of working with people of all walks of life, to promote well-being for individuals, communities and organizations.
- California District Attorneys Association – “Compassion Fatigue – Putting on Your Emotional Safety Vest”
- California District Attorneys Association – “Resiliency – Learning to Wobble and Not Fall Down”
- California Highway Patrol – “The Road to Resiliency”
- San Jose Police Department – “Mood Disorder Training”
- Western Seminary – “Tightrope for Teens”
- Forest Lake Christian School – “The Tightrope Teens are On”
- Finding Our Way Back To Love – A workshop for couples
- A Fresh Path – For those who have lost themselves in loving others